<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010
OH YEAH TMR HALF DAY OH YEAH!(:
Phew, finally. Argrr, so tiring okay!
Oh yeah, did the banner just now. HAHA! So many funny things happened. Teo lah! So funny! Oh yeah, then just now we were trying out how to say "Charlene/Sabrina, tuck in your shirt" in that serious face. Omg, so hilarious. I cant even say okay. I'll say like, "Charlene, tuck...HAHAHAAHHAHAHA" HAHAH, really, so funneh! Haha!(: Oh yeah, then our senior also tucked in her shirt. Haha, we werent referring to her. Haha, obviously, who on earth would be rude enough to tell your senior to tuck in their shirt man? Haha, so funny! Anyways, her shirt wasnt even tucked out okay. HAHAHA, teo is so funny!

Tersk, i am so sleepy. Hoho! Grr, have english hmwk. Okay, I shall do it erm, tmr(: HEEHEE(: So sad lah, half day and not full day. ): Nvm though. Oh yea, it feels like Friday today, I dont know why. If only.
No, I dont like spongebob or anything. Haha, i find this so confusing! Hoho!(: