Second day in 3A. In rhymes! HOHO!;D
Yeah, generally its getting better. Haha, no more horribles, dont worry(:
Haha, my at least my table partner is nice! Shi Ling. Haha, she spelled my name wrongly in her blog! Eh thanks ah. ;D She pronounced it as 'SEBRINA' nvm;D
Hmm, first lesson. BIO. Yawns. Haha, I yawned like a few times during that lesson okay. Haha, so sleepy zzz.... Next, P.E. Woah! Must run the jogging route.
Haha, after half of 1 round, I asked Jasveen, "Eh, how many kilometres have we ran?!"
Jasveen, "Not even 1km lah!"
Us, "HAHAHAHA"
Seriously okay, its so tiring. Haha, I ran all the way, yeah, but still, so tiring. Plus we didnt run on the 400m track okay. So its like 800m more to go. Geddit? Grr. Next, A maths. Okay. As per normal, go thru hol hmwk. Then recess. Then reading. Then mother tongue. Argh, compo again. Then E maths. Started on a new chapter. No not new, just revising actually. ;P Finally, chem. Didnt study, played "get to know you" games.
After that, went to moelc to submit the class transfer form. Tersk, so lame, go there, put the form in the box, went out. Haha, so funny, I told Teo and Claudia, if the security guard asked you what class you are in, tell them F3.10. HAHA!:D Heh, claudia and charlene taking french heh:D
Went to J8 and ate at Macs. Then walk walk walk. HAHAHAHAH! OMG, i still rmb the swimming costume okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA! *inside joke*
Jiayou Sabrina. Not SEBRINA. Hoho;D

NONO! I am not depressed or anything! HAHHAHA!

Foursome!;D