Hello Hello!
Ah hah! Camp is coming soooon! And I mean it okay. Haha, I'll be gone on Tuesday! Hoho! So fast! Then I'll be back for countdown! HOHO(: Yay! I am so excited for countdown okay! OH NO! 2009 is gonna be over like in a blink of an eye. Wahoo! Next year, upper secondary baybeh! Whoops! Oh great! I've done basically most of my homework*clapsclaps*. AWESOME! It was so bleah! Yuck, I still hate homework and loving homework is not one of my new year resolution definitely. English, SS, Malay, Maths, DONE! Hoho. Oh yeah, science(chemistry). tersk, must browse through the textbook if I wanna do. I just filled in the blanks where I know the answer. Tersk. okay fine, tmr i shall do it! OH YEAH! I havent finished my 10 compos. Wait, I think I have 5 left. OMG, so annoying okay I tell you! I dont know what story to write about! And and, it's been a long long time since I thought it malay/writing a malay compo. Haha, I wrote slowly because I just couldnt find a suitable malay word. Oh gosh. My brain's rotting! AHHH!
Camp is coming! YAY! More toes more toes! Oh yeah, i am nervous for campfire though. I am sort of the main actress. Oh man, i hope i dont screw anything up. The nightwalk! Omg, I heard that its gonna be scary! ;S Ahh! Haha, i am very excited okay! And and the amazing race! HOHO! FUN FUN FUN!
Jiayous Sabrina!