OUCH! My leg is so painful okay. No, actually its not painful, its just that I dont like to see the blood on my leg. Tersk. Gross. Ahh, now I am in an awkward position. Grr.
Come let me tell you how my leg got bloody.
You know last year, we did the clay. Yeah, then the final piece was given back to us. I broke mine): Then I so stupid still keep it. It didnt cross my mind that its going to be sharp. So when I wanted to board the bus, I was carrying this plastic then the broken clay was inside. Yeah, so it scratched my leg. At first I thought its just some normal scratch you know. THEN, in the bus, I felt something trickling down my leg. Guess what. I look down, blood was oozing out of my leg! I didnt have any tissue so I used my hands. Alot of blood okay. Then my hand was full of blood okay. So sticky somemore. I looked like some murderer. Then before i reached my stop, I bent down to wipe the blood away using a tissue i found in my bag when suddenly I felt like fainting. OMG, seriously okay. I am not exaggerating any part of this. I am dead serious. I even had to hold the "railing" thing in the bus okay because I cant even stand properly! Scary! I cant think properly okay. Its like, I dont know! Its worst than a headache. Really. I thought that I was going to faint anytime okay. So I called my mum and asked her to fetch me at the lift lobby. Then I realised that it was unnecessary because I was getting better. Yeah, so I went home, talking to her on the phone all the way in case i faint or something, then she would know.
Oh man, I hope it gets better because i dont wanna limp in school. Grr.
Oh yes, now the fun things. Haha, guides was so funny just now. Trying to blow whistles! HAHAAHHA! Oh yeah, yeoman next week. Hoho, sec 1s get inducted heh. Hmm, thinking day banner. VERY BIG. Planning to buy the cloth for coy 1 and 2 tmr. IF my leg is fine. If not then sometime later.
And yes, the sec 4s farewell cannot be in March/April. Later than that. Thats an ORDER.