Hello.
Arrgrr, school tmr. I hate this.
Oh yea, o lvl results tmr. Hoho(:
Ex sec 4s, pls do well so that there will be a half-day on tuesday;D Thanks in advance. Tersk, no need to worry lah, the ex sec 4s are smart people!;D
Oh yeah, this weekend hmwk is so bleah. Must read up before the lessons. Walao. I dont like this. I'd rather do paperwork okay. Seriously. Because if you read right, sometimes you tend not to absorb the things read and then you would have to re-read that. And i hate that okay. Whereas if you do paperwork, you know when its done!
Making the banner tmr. OH YES! I'd better rmb to bring the cloth if not i'll be dead. OH YES! And and my senior's shirt. Keep on forgetting. Tersk, loser me.
Those people from Thailand visiting my school tmr and apparently I am asked to host them(with a few other friends of course). Heh heh, so I'll miss chemistry. Tersk, tmr they are starting a new chapter. Grr, nvm. Its lecture in the auditorium.
Grr, i dont like being a sec 3, seriously. I miss those carefree sec 1 and 2 days. ):
Sec 3 life is so bleah. Grr, i dont like this.