Annual Camp rocks okay! I am so happy! ;D
Day1:
Came to school in the morning. (Haha, duh right). Oh yeah, MORE TOES(: Had tent pitching. It was so fun actually okay but some people spoiled everything okay. Shout here and there and just fold their arms. Oh wow;D Horrible people. I was so pissed that i took the mallet and just knock all those pegs down because i want it to end as soon as possible and just leave that place. Noisy okay when people keep on shouting at you, seriously. Since it was the muddy ground, there were mud stains on the tent. We tried cleaning it but there were still some stubborn stains that just refused to be wiped away. So annoying okay. So we had to clean everything thoroughly. In the end, there were white patches because we use all our force to clean it. Fire altar wasnt there. Only some people did. ): Nvm. After lunch, we had campfire theory. It was nice to see all those campfire pictures in the past. Oh yeah, outdoor cooking for dinner is okay. Not that bad lah. I like the banana with chocolate okay! SO NICE! Oh yeah, haha, some of the chickens were half-cooked. So funny. Yes, I ate some chicken. Dont know if its fully-cooked or even half-cooked. I dont even care because its camp, not some hotel okay(: Then we had campfire! It was so funny, the beginning! Hahah! They shouldnt turn on the lights! I mean, campfire is supposed to be dark and all. So cool okay, they had those sparkles. Yay! Oh yea, campfire performance, I was snaily. So embarassing okay!
Before sleeping right, me and si min gossiped abt somethings under our sleeping bags. Oh yeah, i still rmb our laps. OMG, sickos! Hahahahahahahahahhah! Charlene didnt get what laps are, even though i thought that she's 10x sicko-er than me! hahahahahhahahahahahahah!
Day2:
We had beach cleaning. I think that it is very nonsense okay. Seriously. But anyways, its okay. Had to cook our own lunch which is macaroni and fishball. Not bad lah;D Then we had sandcastle making. MORE TOES SANDCASTLE IS SUPER NICE OKAY(: Anyways, we got third. Yay. I WAS SO PISSED OKAY! Those people lah! I asked them to say, they never say! WALAO EH. I was so damn pissed at that moment of time that I wanted to shout "OI! SAY LAH!" Seriously okay. I said everything okay! Horrible people. If the sec 3s were there they would have said something okay. Walked to Parkway parade and had amazing race. SO FUN OKAY! Run here and there!(; Had dinner at banquet. Haha, I had food and dessert! Eh, actually i can still buy drink okay its just that i dont want. So cool right! Everything is still not even $5. So cool right! NIGHTWALK WAS AWESOMELY SCARY! It was so so so scary that i cried okay, like seriously. The sec 3s looked like they got possessed or something okay! I WAS REALLY VERY VERY VERY scared. I am not exaggerating or whatsoever. Who would want to cry man?! The toilet was the scariest okay! I wanted to just run away okay! REALLY! I dont even dare to open the toilet door okay! Omg, loser me): I am such a loser okay, cry for nightwalk.): SO SAD. Then the ghosts had to ask me whether I am okay or not. I spoiled the fun okay, seriously. Sorry liying, because i spoiled the surprise. ): Anyways, the nightwalk was very very very very memorable okay! Yay! I love those ghosts!
Okay, then we had to sleep right. But me and charlene and claudia didnt sleep. Simin slept first. I thought that she was super tired so i didnt wake her up. We talked and talked. Oh yeah, 3 sec 3s were so nice okay they talked to us(: Those are the very very very nice and funny sec 3s okay(oh yes, plus my camp patrol leader too!)! :D Haha, then me, claudia and charlene stayed up till 2.30++. About 4.20am we woke up. OMG SERIOUSLY OKAY, my eyes hurt that moment okay! I am not joking okay. I couldnt open my eyes.
Day3:
Had cedar homecoming. Didnt have any yeoman for me so just stayed near those food area where teo and claudia were. With Tan. After that, we had lunch. When we were washing those plates suddenly my PL was like, "Go and take your bags". I was like "Huh, take bags for what?" but obviously i didnt say. Finally i realised that we were supposed to go home! TERSK! I wanted patrol challenge okay! Nvm. Oh yeah, the prize giving ceremony, I am the Most Helpful Camper. I was shocked okay! But a teacher said that I was just pretending to be shocked. But seriously, I am not so ego okay. I didnt do anything! I just offer my help when needed! Ah, nvm. Si min won the best camper! Hoho! Congrats tan! Haha!;D Oh yeah, si min's group won the best patrol! Congrats again:D After that, ate at KFC till 6.15pm. We were supposed to eat with hazirah and rou hui but we were too slow. Sorry! So we stayed in that restaurant for like 5hrs, talking non-stop. Hoho!(:
Foursome: CHARLENE, CLAUDIA, SI MIN AND SABRINA!;D (CCSS) Hoho!;D