Hello Hello! Haha, I didnt blog yesterday! Hoho!;D
Oh yeah, you know i almost got knocked down by a car on Tuesday? Haha, ALMOST. My school is situated at some ulu place right? Yeah, then the road is a 2-way road. Yes, so i wanted to cross the road and only concentrated on 1 way because, apparently I forgot to look at the other way. So when there wasnt any cars, I crossed! Then the car honked! So shocking okay. Somemore its early in the morning okay. Good wake-up call man. Tersk, if the driver hadnt stopped on time, haha, say byebye to me;D Omg seriously okay, the cars are coming in all directions okay! ;/
Oh yeah, finally it's thursday. Meaning, tmr is friday. Ohmygoodness. Time is so slow okay! Grr, i cant stand it, seriously. Horrible! Oh yeah! I found out the fastest way to go to school already! Hoho! At first I took 3 buses okay. Then 2. Then 1! So pro okay! ;)
Hmm, oh yeah, tmr got guides. OH YEAH! I am excited for tmr because its friday! I mean who wont be excited for the weekends man?!
Oh yes yes! I like to eat popeyes' biscuit! Its nice! Haha! Not that i just like it lah, I like it since long time ago but its just that I seldom visit that restaurant nowadays so I dont eat it anymore. Haha, so just now I went and I like it (back). Haha! Omg, this is so random.
AND YES, AGAIN, FRIDAY IS HERE!(:
When people walk awat from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.