Oh yeah, half day on wednesday. Quite good lah, even though it would have been better if it was tmr. Grr, nvm.
Omg, what a sad life i have. Return home from school, do hmwk after hmwk. Tersk. So boring. And yeap, my maths hmwk is still right before my eyes. Grr. Okay, at least its maths not like, erh, I dont know, some other random subject. Phew. Seriously, I have no life okay. Go to school every single day. Oh poor thing. Haha!
Oh yeah! Just now the Thai people came to my school then we had a tour around our school. Yeah, ohoh! It was the release of O lvl results today!(: Congrats ex-sec 4s!
Hmm... oh yes, started on the banner just now. So huge okay the banner. Haha. Somemore we would have to make 2. But the other one is Coy 1 so yeah.
Grr, I am so sleepy!); Tersk, life would be so nice if I could sleep at this time okay. Btw, its 9.26pm. Aiya, I still have SS notes to browse through. Okay, nvm that one tmr. NOW MY MATHS. I am stuck with this question. Stupid qn. Seriously! Okay, I shall RE-RE-try the question again. Grr. I hate this.