More toes! Haha, thats my camp patrol name! Haha, so lame! Yes, its supposed to be lame actually. ;P Had a short short meeting just now to rehearse for the campfire. Rehearsed only twice and that's it. Woaht?! Oh! Since almost everyone didnt want to make the props, I did it! Hoho! Haha, i made the trident, halo(for the angel), and all those tags. Haha,the sec 1s made the magic wand. So cute! Haha, I still love my trident. Oh no, sorry. It's not mine, it's for the old witch! Haha, but it's so cute okay! Haha! I put in much effort to make it okay so if it's ugly, erh, just keep it to yourself! Hoho! Ah, I am so stressed up! I got alot of lines to memorise. Haha, Jiayous Sabrina!(: Oh just now after the camp, coz the rest of the group had to go home so I stayed on and stone for a while waiting for Teo, Claudia, Si Min and Sonita. Haha, decided to decorate my notebook. Haha, it looks like there are ants crawling on it! Yuck! But anyways, it's still nicer than the original one!(: I like the pen though!;D
OH HAHAHAHAH! Just now I saw the ghosts! Haha, for the nightwalk! Hahahahha, so funny I tell you! Hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhaahahah! Oh yeah, for nightwalk I want to partner Teo but Claudia Kiang lah, she 'chopped' teo first! Hoho! Nvm lah, I dont want teo! Hahahah! teo, you're unwanted! Hahah! I going with tan! Haha, so funny okay!
Amazing Race around Parkway, Sandcastle Making@ ECP, Nightwalk, Campfire
Cedar Homecoming.
Ah, I am excited.
School. Yuck. No, I am not excited.