Grr, so annoying okay. Its Sunday today): Argh, tmr have school. Horrible! I got alot of things to do! Like like, doing my ss essays and my english essay draft. AGRRR. I havent even sleep. Hehe, so sleepy now. Oh yeah havent been blogging for sometime. No, actually I wanna blog okay, but I was too lazy to log-in. Oops;x
There's jogging tmr. I just realised that I cannot jog with Charlene because I would be laughing all the way then I would run out of breath. You horrible woman!;D
Ahh, I still dont like SS. Seriously. I thought that I could escape from humanities in Sec 3 thats why I took trip sci but I forgot that there's still SS. Haha, I am facing my ss homework now. Oh yeah, I hope I get into english remedial because my english is really - . Haha, you-know-what-i-mean. Aiya, I want to sleep luhs.
Ah hah, my english essay draft. Horrible. I cannot think of the story that I am going to write. So creative of me-NOT. Grr, Loser(:
Tmr have CCA till 5. Oh man.
Ah yes yes, before I forgot! I love POPEYES biscuits! So nice okay! Seriously. Besides that, I love Want Want! :D Ah, thinking about food is so much better than thinking about homework okay, seriously.