<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, January 20, 2010
12 hrs of sleep was really good! Hoho!
Yesterday I slept from 5pm-10pm then at 11.45pm-5.45am i slept again. Grr, thats like long long long hours of sleep. Eh dont blame me okay, I was dead tired okay. ;P

Oh yeah, guides was so so interesting okay just now. Heh heh! Haha, Yay! I am in the fire structure! Hoho! Oh yeah, the interesting part was when all of us came together to decide which schools we were gonna invite for this campfire. SO COOL OKAY! But they violently object to the school that i want. Horrible people! ;D Haha, nvm lah. OH MY GOODNESS. I cant blush okay, you all horrible people! THIS IS HORRIBLE OKAY. YOU ALL CANNOT KNOW THIS.

Anyways, tmr's thursday! Meaning, 2 more days of school only;DDD
YAY!