Oh! First day of term 4! Haha, I am so happy! Nah, not for the exams that are coming but for the extreme happiness that I am so going to enjoy after those exams! Wouldnt it be so much fun?! Yay! Haha, WeiTing and I had promised each other that we are going to learn new languages after exams! Haha, I am so excited! Haha, we can create our own cjdjfoidjfid language too!;D
Gah, I am dozing off any moment from now. I am sooooo sleepy! zzzz! Haha, I still have Maths Paper 1(which I have completed in about 30 mins?) and Paper 2(undone). Geesh! At first, I was doing paper 2 then the very first qn was something that has to use the formula for area of trapezium. And guess what?! I FORGOT the area of trapezium. Yes, jeer me man! Gosh! haha! But now i know;D
OHOH! You know I was doing this facebook quiz then the result is........
"Sabrina, I bring you GOOD news! You will find a new love with a man wearing the colour pink."
Imagine how shocked I was! It is just some you know fortune teller. Yeah, usually I dont really believe because they kind of have the same answer for some people but this one! HELLO! Pink! Haha! I bet it is personalized for me! Hahahah!
CHEERIOS;D
*Exams are not here yet. Please, no pressure!