<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, July 25, 2009
Today was the YMC Initiation 2009! Ok, so I had to explain to the sec 1s how to play the game 'gotcha'. It's like you have to put out your left palm, then place your right index finger on your friend's palm. By the count of 7, you have to try and escape from getting caught by your friend while trying to catch the finger of your friend. TAADAAA! Haha! It was fun!(: Aww, but sadly, Dayana couldn't come today because she is sick! Get Well Soon! Haha, I told her that on facebook already!(: Yeah, initially, I was left with Faqih to do the thing but then Hadziqah came along!(: Yay! Haha. Oh! Yeah, then the skit and stuff. It was nice! We were watching the show through the small little hole between the side curtains. Loser us! Erm, us means fatin, me and some girls. Haha! So, at the end, the whole lot of us sang 'No Boundaries' together. Yeah, then Maisarah, Hazirah, Diyanah, Fatin and me went to Plaza Singapura to have lunch. Oh then of course we "toured" the whole shopping mall! Haha, since I was there, I bought FBTS! Haha, the blue one. Woah! My legs are hurting because I walked for 5 hours non-stop! Grr, I hope I dont get leg cramps tomorrow after swimming a few laps. Grr! Better not. Oh yeah, and I will look like a tard(new word for retard by ME!). Ah, whatever.