Yay! Common Test 3 is over! Phew! Dont have to study anymore. Haha, not that I really studied actually but yeah...OH! You know what?! Yesterday I was so happy that all the tests are over until 1 of my friend told me that there was a French test today! GRR! I didnt know because I didnt visit the website! GRR! Of course, i was panicking because this is CONTROLE 3 and not PETIT TEST 3! Ok, if you dont know that, its an exam. Yeah, like common test 3. Petit test means SMALL test. yeah, so i wouldn't care less! haha!
Oh, I can still remember i wrote a Sec 1 sentence. It is 'Un homme est mort.'! Hahah! Loser me! But don't blame me! It is true! The man in the picture died with the blood that was oozing out from his head. I guess it was a security guard of the bank but I didnt know how to write 'Security guard' so I went to write 'the man'. In french of course. Haha, if i get 50/100 for this test i would be happy man!
Joke:What is Happy's occupation?
Answer: Nurse! Because it's HAPPINESS! Hahahah!