Happy Teacher's Day! Haha! The performance put up by the teachers was so funny! Hahahah! I was laughing with Natalie. Haha! Oh, Miss Ong was performing too but she acted as a Cedarian and not join the retarded ghosts gang! Haha! Right, 2i presented Miss Ong teacher's report book! Haha! Eh! I was the one who told Xin yu about that okay! Haha !jkjK! erh, after the concert, we were dismissed. Haha, of course I went back to my primary school. Took the Mrt with Fatin because her school is only a stone's throw away from mine. Upon my arrival, I saw some of my friends but didn't spot any of my classmates. So I contacted them and they told me that they were on their way. haha, so i waited and some of us went to the library(primary sch library i mean) because my p6 form teacher was there. After that, had lunch in the canteen and kept on talking! Haha! Candy-ice(Candice) and me were trying to irritate Yasmeen! Haha! After all that, we went to Vivocity! Woh! Haha, it's nice playing with the water man! Haha! We were wet when we wanted to go home! Grr! Freezing in the mall man! haha!