<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, July 18, 2009
Went out with Rachel Loke, Jing Wen, Regina and Xin yu! Whee! We had a whale of a time together, hunting for clothes to purchase for EYD=express yourself day! Yeah, so I was in the MRT when I saw this girl with a bag that's exactly like Regina's! So cool! Then, I realised that it was Regina! Haha! LOL! Ok, so, obviously we were late. We went to eat at Bugis Junction then went to Bugis Street to search for clothes! Haha! It was so fun going out with them! We also took neoprints! Yay! Oh, i bought 4 things today. And all of them are pink. Gosh! I should really stop liking pink seriously! Haha! Oh, then Rachel and Xin Yu had to go so left me, regina and Jing wen. Haha!

Finally, went home. DUH! Haha!
Ok, let's put pictures!

Hmm, it seems that rachel is not inside.....Ok, done!(;