<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, August 1, 2009
EYD! Haha! I wore all pink on that day man! Yeah, of course, i look retarded(as usual). Haha! Everyone was dressing up so nicely. Haha! Oh yeah, took alot of pics until my phone almost died! :P The lessons were as per normal. Wth?! Yeah, they shouldn't spoil the fun by having lessons man! Seriously! After school, there is CCA. Yeap, lameness! I got NDP which means marching. I FORGOT TO BRING MY SCH SHOES! So, I wore my pink sneakers. Haha! Loser me!

After NDP, I wanted to go home when my mum told me to wait for her at Bugis. When I wanted to board the Mrt, i saw Junie and the YMC people. Oh, they were on their way to esplanade to meet Maisarah. I was pondering if I should go. So, when I reached Bugis, I contacted Fatin and we decided to meet Maisarah. Finally, we reached the Esplanade. Quite big hehs! When we reached, they were already prepared to leave the place. Yeah, so we ate at BK in Raffles City. Finally, we wanted to go home but somehow didnt. Haha, walked for miles until we reached a bus stop! PHEW! Lastly, took the train home. My annoying had 1% battery only. Yeah, I was so annoyed! Reached home at 10pm!NICE ONE. But I dont care.
HAPPY FAREWELL MAISARAH! SO SAD FOR WHAT? I am going to see you soon anyways! XP