<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, August 21, 2009
Wheeps! It was so cool okay! So, firstly, we were devastated that it rained. Notice a cheem word there? Haha, my class had to write a compo today. Haha! actually, its not cheem at all. Haha! Ok, so we just followed the plan and went to ECP. Oriole, Kingfisher, Flowerpecker and Dove were eating at macs. oh, plus some other patrols that were sitting quite a distance away from us. Finally! We cycled. Oh! Hahahahah! Me and Charlene went to rent the 2 seater bike. Yeah! Haha! At first, I didnt know that I was going to laugh so badly! Hahah! Guess what! Charlene was the one controlling the bike, which means that she sat infront of me! GOSH! I can't stop laughing okay! She is just so comical man! I could still remember the only sentence that I would say when she lost control would be "RING THE BELL!!!" Hahahahha, it was damn funny I tell you! It's true! There wasnt any bell at the back! Hahah! Charlene....you are too funny! Oh, then on the way back, while we were cycling, the chain went loose suddenly. Yes, unexpected! Oh, have I told you that it went loose like 5 or 6 times in a row?! GOSH! I'd nothing to say about this man! So unlucky! Finally, I told Charlene that only 1 person should cycle at a time because our legs are not coordinated. Yes. So, guess what? CHARLENE TEO CYCLED WHILE ME(the lazy person) sat at the back and enjoy the scenery! HAHA! Ok, charlene teo, you are such a nice person!(: WHEE!(:
After dismissal, we went to Parkway Parade to "shop". Haha, not really. Just to enjoy the aircon actually! HEHE! I ate the Swensen's ice-cream. The butter scotch flavour. I just realised that it is not expensive at all! I shall buy that again next time man! It's worth the money, seriously! Hehs!(: