OUCH OUCH OUCH! My stomach hurts from arnd 11am this morning until now! tsk! very painful okay! i dont know why this happens. ROAR! GRR! Arh! After eating my breakfast, in an instant, my stomach was so painful! OUCH! I ate big fish in long johns only! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I dont think i can sleep tonight! ROAR!
Oh! Today had a project at Rachel Loke's house. Then, we went to Bishan Park. Haha! I was teaching Xin Yu how to rollerblade. Haha! She doesnt know how to do that! Hahah! I guess she fell down like 7 times?! Haha! And there are squashed berries on her jeans. Haha! Aww, poor berries. (OUCH! My stomach still hurts!) erm, yeah it was so funny! I laughed for 2 and half hr NON-STOP! Hahahha!
OUCH! My stomach is so painful! ROAR! And I havent eaten for the whole day except breakfast because I cant even feel if I am hungry or not. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ;/
**Sabrina is pissed with her painful stomach**.
;/