<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, March 27, 2009
Oh, actually I just realised that I forgot to post about the Malacca trip..Hmm,, can I dun post? I am so busy! Geesh! okay, I shall not post.

OH! And i am dying! Gosh!!! Know why? COZ I HAD MY 2.4KM RUN JUST NOW! THEN WE HAD JOGGING SESSION! Thats called lame-ness. I was damndamndamn tired after the run. And I was feeling dizzy man! Hah! But Hey! I got 12th position over 30? Hey! Thats not bad okay! Because I know that i can't run that fast! GRR! Okay, so at first I thought that I am gonna get like some lousy position...Hehe. Oh! And my timing is 15.57mins. EH WAIT! My P.E teacher said that we ran EXTRA distance..yeah..GRR! Eh i mean YAY!Please give me a 'B' at least man! I am scared for my 5 items. But my favourite item in the 5 item is sit and reach! Haha!(:(: I pity those who have long legs! XP

AND y'know what?! I miss guides today coz I have compulsory practice today. The competition is tmr @ NUS! Gosh! I am so scared! I get nervous easily eh! What if I say my lines wrongly! In the first place, I can't even act!! Grr! My character in that thing is a gangster. HEY! Do i look like a gangster? Haha. My face is so innocent(ignore that)!!! :P plusplus, I laugh easily. I just hope that tmr my frens won't do anything to make me laugh. Haiz.

OHHH! Highlight of this week! I didn't go for french coz I have practice?!!!! Thats like so lame! Hahs, but luckily my french teacher didn't give out the paper yet. So, on Thursday they learnt abt sth. Haha! Poor them!(; But not to worry, next week, obviously I am going to french on Thursday! Cannot miss french again, if not I would be lost. Ohh, and I hope I pass my french controle. I think that its difficult. Coz you see, I am not good in french..but i wanna get A1 this time coz I have been getting A1s throughout last year.(contradicting huh!)

So, tmr, I have competition and have to reach sch at 7am! Whats this?! Aww, and I am missing my speech day! Grr. Nvm, they will send me the "prize" personally, I think. TMR is the day of the competition. Hope I wont screw the wrong thing. Wish me luck!(: