Woah! Finally its Friday! So, I have time to blog even though there are common tests now. Who cares! Later also can study. Let me blog first!(:
Oh french! Yay!(:
I guess Maika is my funniest french buddy man! She is so funny! I can't stop laughing during french class. I am going crazy in french class man! Thanks to you, maika. Oh well, yesterday the class was as usual. Oh geesh! Controle is coming! And I haven't even start revising! Oh geesh! Hahs! I still rmb last year, controle 1 I got exactly the same marks as Rabiatul. 76.5/100 i think. Haha! Then my classmates were saying that we cheated. Lame! We were not even sitting together. haha! Haiz! I hope I got A1 for the controle because I have been getting A1s for french since last year(look at how pro i am). haha! Jkjk....
Hmm....LJ!! We are going to Malaysia(Kuantan) on 11th to 13th march!!!(: Oh, the thing is, the trip will be about forests and stuff. EW! I want to go shopping there! Geesh. Hahs! The teacher said that there might be a little shopping there but i think she meant shop for souvenirs!!! Grr! Haha! Luckily my hotel roommate is Sarah and Weiting!(:
OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! And because of that, I
have to go for french class on Tuesday(10 March09). Lame! Luckily its the controle if not i can die of boredom in that class. Oh mi gosh! That class is soo quiet man! =.= Hahs, and maybe I would take taxi with maika to go there so that we can study more over there. Hahs(:
Samrt samrtsmart smart(: Oh yeah, then after the test(which is 2hrs) we have lesson isit? Haiz. okay okay. But at least maika, liyana and rabiatul is there so, that maika would surely crack some nonsensical joke. Hahs!(:
I am so happy!(:
:Sabbie(: