Hey! Sabrina’s back from Malaysia(Selangor)!!! Yay!(:
I’ve got loads of pictures to post man!
Day 1:
We stop for a break at Yong Peng. I ate Butter Waffle and some crackers and tidbits to survive during the bus ride. I also bought souvenirs. Oh! I bought a shoe keychain and WeiTing also bought it. Her one is blue and mine is OBVIOUSLY pink.(: Then, we had stops for toilets but I didn’t go and WeiTing kept making me laugh by saying that she wanted to send me back to Singapore!!! Hahahahaahahahahah!!! Yeah, so we continued the journey and stop at a restaurant to eat breakfast. They served us with rice, sweet and sour fish, chicken, cereal prawn, veggie(ew) and tofu(yucks). Then, after that, they also brought us to another restaurant for another meal and we were served the same thing. After that, we went to Putrajaya. Its nice man! Took a lot of pics there. Then, we head to the Firefly place. We had to put on life jackets and board a boat. The view was nice. As in we were so close to the fireflies man! I also saw a firefly illuminating a hot pink light! Hey! I am not hallucinating man! Grrr!! After that, we went back to our hotel room. They booked a 5-star hotel for us!(: Haha! It’s nice of course. My roommates are WeiTing and Sarah!(: So, we bathed and after that, we went to Alicia’s room to play werewolf. I am always the Little Girl man! And WeiTing is always the Werewolf! Haha! Finally, we went back to our own rooms and slept. But before that, WeiTing get on the bed and I could still remember clearly what she said. She said, “Sabrina, faster get on the bed!”….OMG! That sounds super WRONG can?! Haha!!!!!!

Nice view huh!

Nice pose Rachel, Xin Yu, Sarah & Jeslyn!
.jpg)
Picture together in the restaurant!(:

Sarah, WeiTing & Sabrina!(:

Maisarah, Carin & Rachel!(:

The leftover food.....

Putrajaya!!!

Sabrina & WeiTing @ Putrajaya!

A random mosque....

The food that has the PINK stuff!!! Nice man!!!!
Day 2:
Woke up at 6am and bathed before going for breakfast. We had buffet and I ate Nasi Lemak and milk. It’s nice. Ate with Rachel Loke and co. Haha! Then, we head to FRIM(Forest Research Institute of Malaysia). We had jungle trekking and canopy walk. I was looking at the ground most of the time to watch out for leeches man! So scary!!! Some of my friends got bitten can?! And the worse part is, they can’t even feel it until the pull the pants and saw blood oozing out. Gosh! But luckily, I didn’t get bitten but I got bitten by mosquitoes! Grr! Aww!! I know I am sweet! Haha! Jkjk! So, before we could get to the canopy walk, we had to trek for 500m man! I almost died! Haha! But everything paid off coz the canopy walk was nice. But I sort of “scared” whenever the “brigde” move. Thanks to Jeslyn man! And plus the height! Scary! But I could see a nice view from there!(: After that, we had lunch and there was a cat! I scream man! Damn embarassing can?! Somemore it’s the high-pitched girly scream! Haha! So, the shopkeeper picked the cat and brought it to somewhere else. After that, we went to Chocolate Boutique and bought some chocs there. Then, we went to Metrojaya. It is an 11-storey shopping centre! I was so happy man! I bought 3 shirts. Nice man! And they gave us like 2 hrs plus only for shopping! Hello! What can you buy for ONLY 2hrs man! Gosh! Should have given us like 5hrs to shop over there man! And I would go bankrupt after that. Haha! Lame! There are a lot of nice things over there can?! So, after that, we went to a restaurant in a hotel for dinner. They served us the same thing also. I bet the menu for the 3 days are all the same man! Except for the breakfast. (: After dinner, we went back to our hotel room. After bathing and stuff, we went to Rachel Loke’s room to play werewolf. Then, some of our friends told us that a teacher is patrolling around. And we became some detectives wannabe. Haah! Sarah is damn funny man! I wanted room service and order my sort of fav food-omelette with cheese and mushroom but I didn’t. Nvm(: After all that, of course, we slept. And WeiTing didn’t say anything anymore. Haha!!!

Canopy walk, WeiTing was infront of me!

The disgusting centipede!! Eww!!!

I look like some retarded tourist man! WeiTing is advertising the sweet wrapper! Haha!

A building....Haha! I dunoe what its called!

Chocolate Boutique!!! Yummy!

My roommates and me!! Sabrina, WeiTing and Sarah!(:
Day 3:
Oh man! I was sad! It’s the last day there! )’: Ate pancake, some bread(I don’t know what it’s called), ham, etc and drank milk. Yummy! Then, after that, we went to Sri Aman Girls’ School and played ice-breaker and they thought us a popular dance in Malaysia and I sort of got the steps wrong..XP Then, we had lunch there and I got static. Oh man! I got a shock man! My friends have it too. Nvm, ate spaghetti and chicken. Then, we bought the bus and went to stop at the local products shop and we got 5% discount if we buy anything from there. I didn’t feel like buying anything so I just followed WeiTing. After that, we were on our way to Singapore!(: I was super high then and I don’t know why. Actually, I felt sad because the trip has come to an end but I can still look forward to the malacca trip tmr!(: SO YAY!(: (: (:

"The first 5-star hotel in the heart of Shah Alam"- Grand BlueWave Hotel
Charlene and her boyfriend!! Hahahahaahahaha!!!
__SABRINA__