Firstly, I want to say
RABIATUL, Je t'aime!Hahs! Dun get me wrong. I am not
lesbian or sth but she made me realise that my name has
7 letters!(: I think i like number 7(:(:(:
Yay! I am damn happy!(:
Guides. I had pioneer test. I think i failed. I dun noe the parts of the kerosene lamp! Oh geesh! Then the map reading. I just put any answers. Me and Charlene dun noe how to do some qns. We kept on laughing. Thanks to charlene. Hahs!
Jogging. I almost died! Hah! Actually no! I enjoy jogging. At least u dun have to sit in the class listening to the teacher. (:
IPW. I am the leader. Thank you Weiting for letting me be the leader. I can't believe it! I am leading a group of leaders. (X Ok, nvm, at least i can use this project for my i-lead. I wanna get the bronze cert. X)
Ohs! Yes! I forgot! Rabiatul just admit sth. Hahs! I knew it from last year!(:
Oh geesh! I have to go to the F2.1
23 on tuesday bcoz i have CIP on thursday! Haiz! Actually its okay!(: I dun mind going to that class!(: & i think that there will be some kind of test next week. I think. I hope not. I am not prepared although i know that a guide should Be Prepared. Haiz!)X