I just remembered a joke that my p.e teacher told us.
He held a rock and a ruler. Then he was saying
Ruler: You rock!
Rock: You rule!
Haha! I think its quite funneh but a little lame! Hahs!
Hmm.....french! Yes! I went to the tuesday class coz I was supossed to go for cip on thursday. But then there's no cip on thursday! Wth! Hahs! Nvm, at least I'm not alone coz i have my primary sch fren(: So, next week i am not sure if i am going on tues/thurs! Haix!
Guides! We learnt the pioneer thingy! And we did firelighting! It was fun(: but there's pioneer test tmr! Oh geesh! I dont feel like studying for pioneer now!X(
Ohs! And i just bought a PSP for jingwen. Its blue! Mine is
pink!(: Oh lala!(:
Literature! We had to write a poem about anything. So, I wrote about..........
PINK!(: Yay!(:
-Ohs thats all-
There's jogging tmr! Geesh! I hate it!)x
Its friday tmr! FINALLY!(;