<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, March 6, 2009
Hey hey! I am back! Yay! Haiz. I was damn busy this whole week man! Gosh!

Monday: CCA
Tuesday: -
Wednesday: Guides! So, we learnt footdrills. I mean we improved our footdrills skills!(: I love marching man! But i dun like to "march" on the spot man! Grr. It was so tiring!!!
Thursday: As usual, french!(: We sort of revised for the controle. But i still dun get where to put the passe compose and the imparfait man! Gosh! Damn confusing! And the exam is like on tuesday, so I am going to die on that day! Surely i can't answer most of the questions man! Argh! Help moi!
Friday: Guides! Had a briefing for the malacca trip! It was nice. I get to see many new friends from Siglap, Queenstown and Bedok town. oh, yes!!! My patrol for that trip will be 'Little Miss Nice'. Yay! Charlene, Carin and beatrice will be in the same patrol. Their patrol is 'Little Miss Giggles'. I want to go there! But I still want to be in 'Little Miss Sunshine!!'. It sounds nicer(; Its okay, Little Miss Nice is also fine!(:

****Oh great! I haven't study for my french! Argh!!!! I am going to die!!! It's on tuesday!!!!****