Hey hey! I'm back! Woah! This has been such a busy week for me man!!!!
I was so busy that I got no time to blog! Hehs!
Thinking day! I was late for thinking day and i miss the most important part of the thinking day. Which is, Cedar Girl Guides got GOLD for COY 1 & COY 2!!!!!!!!!!
Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Cedar Guides!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!(:
Well done!(:
Before i went for the thinking day, i had to go for a malay competition at bukit batok! X/
Then, when i arrived at the indoor stadium, there was some performance. hahs!(: After the event, my guides frens and me went to kallang leisure park. It was okay. We had a meal at KFC and Charlene spilled her coke on my skirt! She didn't spill it on her skirt! Thanks alot!

Some of the cedar sec 2 guides. Can you spot me?! Hehe!(:
Then, I wanted to pick sth that drop onto the floor and my burger slipped from the bun(I was eating shrooms burger). GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I was pissed.

Charlene tried to look like the model! Haha!(:
Okay, then after that, we wanted to take the shuttle bus to the kallang mrt but then it was full so we can't board the bus. So, we went to the nearest bus stop and it seems deserted that we decided to walk to the mrt station. After walking for a few kilometres, we were lost! Geesh! We were beside the old stadium. We panicked obviously and there seems that no bus pass by there. Oh great! Then, we found a bus stop and some people were waiting for the bus. We decided to wait too and when the bus came, it was soooooo full that the bus didn't even stop at our stop! Oh great! So, we went to the nearest bus stop and when we reach the bus stop, the another bus went to the previous bus stop! GEESHHHHHHHH! So we waited and we sang campfire songs! Hahs! Fun!(: Finally, the bus came and I took the mrt home. But before that, i went to simei to buy nice papers for my literature poem!(: OHHH! And i saw a new mrt station called JOO KOON! Thats my first time hearing those words in 13 years of my life. Hahs! Charlene thought that it was some kind of mr midnight tales when you go to some imaginary place! Hahs charlene!
thats all!(: -->Sabbie!(: