<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!(:
Yay! Its valentine's day!(although i am single X) Hahs!(:
Okay okay. I haven't blog for like ages man! Oh geesh!(:
Sorry!(:
Hmm......

CIP(childcare centre). Ohs monday i went to a childcare centre near Potong Pasir. It was nice! Charlene and I played with the cute kids over there. They are 5yrs. Soo cute!(: yeah! Then they damn smart! Yeah. then one of them asked my senior whats 1+k. Hah! Eh! Thats algebra! Wth! Okay! yeah, Adda was the one who asked that qn man! Then my senior thought that we were the ones who thought them that! hahs!(:

French. Yay! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it man! I can't believe it. Okay. nvm. Hmm... French was superb! I love it. But it was quite boring sometimes because I dont have frens over there. As in Maika, Rabiatul & Liyana wasn't there. The people i know was Jiaqi(my primary sch classmate) and some other people, they were my last year's french classmate(should I mention their name?) Hahs! I dun think I should. Okay. yeah. Then i sat beside this DHS girl. Ohs there were SOME PEOPLE who just transferred to that class. I dunoe what's their reason to chg class man!XP Yeah we had petit test. It wasn't as difficult as I thought. Phew!(: I am glad that next week i am not going on tuesday(i want to go on tuesday!!!) because I am going on thursday!(: Hahs! F2.16, here I come!(: But Rabiatul is going on Tuesday! That is so unfair can?! Gosh! I want to go on tuesday!(:

Guides. Foot drills. I just realised that I can't even bang properly! Gosh! Ohs then we had pioneer. I love pioneer! It was damn fun!(: I love axemanship, firelighting, emergency shelter, rope ladder, etc. it was fun!(: yay!(: axemanship. Hmm...i think i love chopping wood! Lame! But i think its easy!(: And firelighting. I think its nice. Rope ladder. Its so COOL(:! Emergency shelter. Its like tent pitching and i love tent pitching!(:

Cedar Fiesta preparation. 14 feb 09-Cedar Fiesta!(:(: Cedar Fiesta is here! Ohs my class is selling seaweed chicken and french fries! Then today we had to decorate our stall. I was helped my class(2I), then I went for the guides meeting. Learnt how to bead hair. Hahs!(: Then went for MLDDS stall. It was soo tiring! I went home at like 5.45pm? Yeah! I was very tired. Ohs yeah! Finally! Jiayous everyone!(:

*Sabrina<3*