<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, December 15, 2008
Today, I went to Tampines Mall to meet my cousin then we went to Aries. It's the shop at Century Square, 2nd level. She bought "jelly" bangles(I guess it is called that). After that, we went to Plaza Singapura. First we ate at KFC. After the meal, we went to Carrefour to buy my FBT! Furthermore, it's PINK! Haha! Yay!



Ok, after that, we went round and round and round and round AROUND the shopping mall!^^ Haha! That was funny! =) After that, after we got tired of going round and round and round and round around the mall, we decided to go back to Tampines Mall because my cousin wanted to play in the arcade but there's non in Plaza Singapura.



So, we invited another cousin to join us. When we arrived at Tampines, we had to go to her house because she was not prepared yet. So, we "stone" in her house while listening to music. Finally, we walked together towards the mall. At last, we fulfilled my cousin's wish to play games in the arcade. We had soo much fun that we did not realise that time flew very fast! When we realised, we already spent 1hr 40 mins in the arcade! Geesh! ^-^



Haha! But we had lotsa fun! I played the games until I was sweating profusely because we played sort of a "throwing" game when we had to throw the balls and hit the target and it was very tiring. We played for like 5 times? Yeah! Haha! I didn't take any picture because I was busy playing too! Hehe! XP Ohoh! But I took a picture of the "bowling" game! But in the end, our ball was "stuck" somewhere and we could not move it as we might get electric shock! Eee! So scary!):
So, obviously we lost! Hmpf! UNFAIR! It's not our fault but the ball's fault! Who asks it to get stuck there! See! Now we lose!
This is the bowling game!(: P.s: Before the ball got stuck! Hmpf!):


Hmpf! Ok, we even played basketball but our aim was X, so we only palyed once! Hehe! Ohoh! We even played the *i dunoe the name of the game*. It's actually you control the machine then u press drop and there is a Winnie the Pooh lying there. So, we should grab it. Yeah and then we can get pooh! At first, we tried the bigger bear but failed. SO we tried grabbing Pooh! We got it! I mean we grabbed it! But then halfway up, it DROPPED! GEESH! How unlucky!):



Plus plus, we even played LAME games like throwing the balls into the holes. Haha! How lame! Then, finally, we redeemed the tickets! We got 216 tickets in all, so divide it by 3. I took a notebook with a word "Paris" written there. It costs 81 tickets! Hehe!(:



Ok, finally, we had to go home! That's it! P.S: we tried to take neoprints but there was none there! Hmpf!



Geesh-ness! (:

#Sabrina#