<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, November 29, 2008
Ohoh! Today, went for YMC. It is for congratulating the Sec 4s coz they have been with YMC for the past 4 years. Yeah...then, at first I reached Bedok Interchange at 1.55pm(although I was supposed to meet Rabiatul at 1.45pm. hehe. sorry! ;) Then, when we reach there, we were quite early, in fact, we are one of the earliest one. Then Fatin came and sat beside me :)

Then at first it was prize presentation. There are prizes for like "Member paling Kecoh"(the most member). And etc.... After that, we played the game called "The Ahhhhh!!!". Haha. At first I was like, "Huh???" instead of "Ahhh!!" Haha... okok, actually we are supposed to catch someone. As in they will tell us who to catch. Then there are people who will prevent us from "crossing". Ok, it was kinda fun(ny). Then we had to go back to of the room to play Round 2. Then at first we were standing in the middle so Liyana said, "Eh let's go.". Then behind me was Junie. Liyana pulled my hand so I tried to grab Junie's hand but then, in the end, i sort of like almost grabbed a guy's hand when I turned around!!!! Ohmigosh! That was damn embarassing. *-* Luckily I didn't hold his hand!

Then we played games again and went back to our seats. Then, if I'm not wrong it's the prize presentation again. Then one of the prize was erh...erh...I forgot! Oops! But then the winner must do sort of catwalk on the "red carpet". Haha. Ok, then,,,,,,,,,blah blah blah, finally it was lunch! Foodilicious! Yummy Yum Yum! hehe! Ok, actually there's food in the room and outside of the room but then my friends and I went out of the room because it was kinda crowded in it. I took Mee Goreng, chicken and sandwich. I took very little.

Then we ate and Fatin took somemore food. She took 2 eclairs!!! I want eclair! I love eclair! Then she was damn nice by giving me one of it! :) Thanks Fatin!!<3 Ohoh! Then I also ate the "crab". I dunoe. I think it's kinda "processed crab"(is there such a thing?). Then, it was time for HOME!
Then in the bus me and Rabiatul was like thinking of something.....Haha. Only she knows! Then we laughed until it was difficult to stop! Haha. That was crazy! Oh man! But then I didn't go home. I went to my aunt's house coz she was making eclair!!!! Yummy Yum Yum!!! c(:

Oh!! I went home at 12AM! My eyes are heavy! But then I still want to blog because today was FUN!! <3333 Okok, I shall sleep now!

Au revoir! Goodnite, my lovely laptop! I love you! Haha. Jkjk! How can I fall in love with a laptop! I must be crazy! XD