New shoes! I bought my new shoes for next year! Haha! I am so glad! (:
My mother keep saying that she will buy 2 more school shoes for me. Mann!! I don't want! I already have 4 pairs of school shoes at home and if I buy another 2 more, it will be a total of
6 shoes?!!! No way man! Anyways, what is the point of having soo many school shoes? I shall not waste anymore money (: Hehees!
Ok, I am jealous of ___'s dream! How can she dream of ___?!! Oh mi gosh!
Whatever! Anyways, I had a short dream about camp. I think I was at Camp Christine then I don't know how come I was there then suddenly I thought of having camp again. Oh man! I miss CAMP! Shall wait for next year's camp. Heess!
Au revoir!(: :)

*Une pomme par jour keeps le docteur away!* --) *-*"