Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
Blabbers.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Hmm, since I haven't blog for sometime, I shall blog now! (: Okok, actually nothing special really happen thats why I got nothing to blog about! Hmpf!(: Ohoh! Yes! Monday will be Hari Raya Haji, so tomorrow, my family will go to my aunts place to have a "kenduri". (: Hmm, so, I guess I will have some pictures to upload tomorrow. See first, if I'm not tired. Geesh!(: So, today, in the morning, my mother and I went to the market. Gah! And we bought stuffs for the Hari Raya Haji. Geesh!XD So tiring can?!!! Ohmigosh! ;X Ok, tomorrow maybe I will go online very late at night or never go online at all. *-* Geesh! That's all! Bye! (:
***************OOPSS!******************** Wait! Before that, I want to post about the french words I saw.(: Okok, here are the "words" I saw. But it is french but the spelling is horrible! Haha. Wrong spelling!(: The most left is the wrong french spelling. Then I correct it. Lastly is the translation.(: Abeeantow = A bientot ->See you soon Maydisdonshayreetuparlfrancais = Mais ________ tu parle francais ->But *somthing* you speak french? *P.S: I don't get it* Esqutuafam = Est'ce que tu as faim -> What did you eat? *I guess* Kesketoofay = Qu'est-ce que tu fais -> What are you doing? Trois croissants, deux pains chocolats, une baguette et... -> 3 croissants, 2 chocolate bread, 1 baguette and.... Ay-avec-sa? = Et avec ca? -> And with that? Say-too? = Ces't tout? -> That's all? Kwa? = Quoi? -> What? La maison. Je non know le numero -> The house. I don't know the number Oui d'akkor. Ase-swar = Oui d'accord. A ce soir --> Yes, ok. In the evening. Senaypas = Ce n'est pas ->That is not. P.S: The accents are not there coz I am lazy to put! XD *That's IT! Phew! Haha, I hope my french is still okay, I mean not getting worse because during this holiday, I didn't even touch my french books! (:*
Hmm, since I haven't blog for sometime, I shall blog now! (: Okok, actually nothing special really happen thats why I got nothing to blog about! Hmpf!(: Ohoh! Yes! Monday will be Hari Raya Haji, so tomorrow, my family will go to my aunts place to have a "kenduri". (: Hmm, so, I guess I will have some pictures to upload tomorrow. See first, if I'm not tired. Geesh!(: So, today, in the morning, my mother and I went to the market. Gah! And we bought stuffs for the Hari Raya Haji. Geesh!XD So tiring can?!!! Ohmigosh! ;X Ok, tomorrow maybe I will go online very late at night or never go online at all. *-* Geesh! That's all! Bye! (:
***************OOPSS!******************** Wait! Before that, I want to post about the french words I saw.(: Okok, here are the "words" I saw. But it is french but the spelling is horrible! Haha. Wrong spelling!(: The most left is the wrong french spelling. Then I correct it. Lastly is the translation.(: Abeeantow = A bientot ->See you soon Maydisdonshayreetuparlfrancais = Mais ________ tu parle francais ->But *somthing* you speak french? *P.S: I don't get it* Esqutuafam = Est'ce que tu as faim -> What did you eat? *I guess* Kesketoofay = Qu'est-ce que tu fais -> What are you doing? Trois croissants, deux pains chocolats, une baguette et... -> 3 croissants, 2 chocolate bread, 1 baguette and.... Ay-avec-sa? = Et avec ca? -> And with that? Say-too? = Ces't tout? -> That's all? Kwa? = Quoi? -> What? La maison. Je non know le numero -> The house. I don't know the number Oui d'akkor. Ase-swar = Oui d'accord. A ce soir --> Yes, ok. In the evening. Senaypas = Ce n'est pas ->That is not. P.S: The accents are not there coz I am lazy to put! XD *That's IT! Phew! Haha, I hope my french is still okay, I mean not getting worse because during this holiday, I didn't even touch my french books! (:*