<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Thursday, December 11, 2008
Hehe! Shopping! I went shopping with Rachel Loke, Regina and Jeslyn! It was damn fuN! At first, I left my house abit late so of course I reached Bugis MRT abit late also. When I reached there, Rachel and Regina were waiting for me already. *So Sorry!* Ok, then we waited for Jeslyn and we found out that she was at Somerset MRT! She thought that we were meeting at Somerset MRT! Haha! When she reached Bugis, we went to eat lunch. At first Rachel and me wanted to go to McDonald's but then Jeslyn wanted Food Court. So, we went to the food court at Bugis Junction.

After the lunch, we went to Bugis Village! It was quite crowded(as usual). At first, I wanted to buy a new watch. So we "surveyed" the watches sold there but I didn't find the one that I like, so we continued to walk. In the meantime, Rachel was searching for the "Little Miss" tees. Haha! She wanted Little Miss Giggles/Sunshine. When we found it, we decided to search for more shops to find the cheaper ones. Haha! Finally, we went out of Bugis Street and found the Little Miss tee! It was more cheaper than the ones inside Bugis Street! Finally, she bought it! *PHEW!*

Then, we kept on walking and walking and walking.... then I thought of buying a necklace. First, I went to a "shop" but I dun like the necklaces. Then, we went to another shop and I like a particular necklace! I bought it although it costs me $10! Geesh! But nvm! I like it! XP Ok, then we wanted to take Neoprints and Jeslyn suggested that we go to Orchard Cineplex to take it coz its bigger(according to what she said).

So, we alight at Somerset MRT and it was...it was...raining heavily!!!!!! GEESH! Plus thunder and lightning somemore! GEESH! * So scary!* Since we had to walk a few distances away, and there is thunder, plus lightning, plus heavy rain, we decided to go back to Bugis!!! GEESH! Haha! It was so funny!

We went to Somerset then went to Bugis AGAIN! Haha! Then, of course, we took neoprints. After we had taken it, the machine was faulty! GEEESSSSHHH!! XO So, we had to RE-decorate the neoprints! When there is like 2 more seconds left to decorate the neoprints, I just realised that I haven't decorate the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mi gosh! I am sooooo sorry, Rachel, Jeslyn and Regina!! I am soo sorry! )': After we divide the prints equally, we went back home! (:

à bientôt! see You soon!!