<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, December 8, 2008
FUN! Is the word for today! I had alot of fun...(:
Ohoh! First, my family went to erh...a mosque to see the korban(slaughter). It's actually the people in the mosque will slaughter the goat and then the meat can be cooked for us to eat or we can donate it to the people who wants it. Then, when we first arrived, it's not our "goat"'s turn. As in it was not the time when the goat will be slaughtered. My family's goat is number 69 and 70. So, we had to wait for some time before we can see our goat being slaughtered. But before that, they invite those people who came to eat lunch. The lunch was briyani and the meat of the goat that is being donated after it is being slaughtered. We had to sit in groups of 4 before they will give us a plate(quite huge) and we had to share it. At first, I ate with my aunt and another 2 people. Then, my another aunt came and she forced me to eat with her coz she doesn't like sharing (food) with people! GRRR!! It's my second time eating it! A few minutes later, it was our "goat"'s turn to be slaughtered. Oh mi gosh! The goats are poor creatures man! Then my oh-so-curious cousins went right infront to see the goat! Haha, one of them took a video and I asked him to send it to me! Hehe, that's the easier way! XP Then, waited for a while for them to cut the goat and give it to us for us to bring home!(:

At home, all of my relatives went to my house! In the meantime, one of my cousin held a birthday party in my house! Haha, the cake was sort of cute? Haha. Okok, then me and my 2 other cousins went to take some pictures! XD Hehe....Finally, everyone left and I had to clean the house. Haha, not really like Cinderella. Geesh! After everything is done, here I am, turning on my laptop and blogging! Oh yes! I've put the pictures somewhere....yes somewhere but not telling! If you really find properly, you should know! Haha, it's easy to find. Clue:It's not here! XD Haha, I'm being *-*" nowadays. Ok, gdnite!

Au revoir!(:
-I miss french class! ); My french is going to get from bad to worse! Gosh!-
-I miss school too!(:-
+++++SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI!+++++