Wohoo!! Chalet rocks!! I <3 ESCAPE THEME PARK ROCKSSSS!!! ;D
Ok, firstly, we played,
FAMILY COASTER, it was the normal roller coaster. It was fun! I tried not to hold to the ''handle'' so that I could wave my arms up in the air! Haha!
Next was the Kite Flyer. It was like you lie on the thing and then it will bring you round and round.
Then I played Flipper!! SO damn funn!!!! It was my favourite ride! (: I <3
Pirate Ship comes next! It was damn scary! The feeling was like I was jumping down!! So scary!
I don't like it. ):
Then, I went inside the haunted house! It was THE SCARIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help! *scary*

Wet & Wild is also liked my me (: IT WAS DAMN FUN!!!

I didn't try the INVERTER because it was damn scary!! The ''thing'' will invert you!! :/
AND ++++ I ALSO TOOK THE RIDES LIKE TWICE OR THRICE OR EVEN 4 TIMES!! ;D
sooo funn!!!!(: 