Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
Blabbers.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Today there's MLDDS sec 4 farewell. It was held at Junie's condo(the BBQ pit). When I reached there, most of the people are there coz I was abit late. XP When we reached there, they were planning about the games, as in where is it. It was kind of AMAZING RACE! (Haha, Rachel! I know you love it-you are TAR lover right?!)
Then, I was in charge of the game called "Dog & Bone". Actually it was modified but then we found out that it was quite confusing. So we played the normal dog & bone. The bone is the "water balloon". Haha, it was so fun(ny)! It's the first station.
Next station is "The Banana" station *if I'm not wrong XD* Basically, you just have to feed your other group member with the banana that you just peeled. But then it's not as easy, coz the person feeding the other person have to be blindfolded. So its kind of somebody have to tell the blindfolded person directions like left, right, etc. Then the person being fed will be sitting down and her hands will be tied at the back. *I think...coz I didn't go to the stations*
Then, it was Nisa's station which is "The Shaving Cream" station. Hahaha, please dun get me wrong. The "cream" was not shaving cream but whipped cream *Yummmm!! XP* She will spray the cream onto a person's face and then the person will pass the cream. Like using her face, and I dun think that she can use her hands to pass the cream.
The 4th and 5th station I dunoe but I only remembered that there's a station where you have to find the hidden things. It's like treasure hunt. Ok, it's quite simple. "SEARCH/FIND" is the keyword to this game. Haha! The other one, I dunoe...I will ask my friends then I can update about it!(:
After they finish everything, we had barbeque. We barbequed hotdogs, balls like sotong balls and prawn ball. Haha. Then there's chicken also. I ate the hotdogs only. After that, my friend was like throwing water to her friend! Haha!
Finally! We had the cake and all! Farah brought/made cupcakes! It's nice! Thanks Farah!(: Ok, then Kak Nabilah and Kak Yusfarhain said a "speech" like, thanking the Sec 4s for all that they have done. Lastly! They cut the cake!(:
Then they played with sparkles! But sadly, I have to go home because it was quite late already. So me and Nurin took bus #9 to go to Bedok Interchange.
Today there's MLDDS sec 4 farewell. It was held at Junie's condo(the BBQ pit). When I reached there, most of the people are there coz I was abit late. XP When we reached there, they were planning about the games, as in where is it. It was kind of AMAZING RACE! (Haha, Rachel! I know you love it-you are TAR lover right?!)
Then, I was in charge of the game called "Dog & Bone". Actually it was modified but then we found out that it was quite confusing. So we played the normal dog & bone. The bone is the "water balloon". Haha, it was so fun(ny)! It's the first station.
Next station is "The Banana" station *if I'm not wrong XD* Basically, you just have to feed your other group member with the banana that you just peeled. But then it's not as easy, coz the person feeding the other person have to be blindfolded. So its kind of somebody have to tell the blindfolded person directions like left, right, etc. Then the person being fed will be sitting down and her hands will be tied at the back. *I think...coz I didn't go to the stations*
Then, it was Nisa's station which is "The Shaving Cream" station. Hahaha, please dun get me wrong. The "cream" was not shaving cream but whipped cream *Yummmm!! XP* She will spray the cream onto a person's face and then the person will pass the cream. Like using her face, and I dun think that she can use her hands to pass the cream.
The 4th and 5th station I dunoe but I only remembered that there's a station where you have to find the hidden things. It's like treasure hunt. Ok, it's quite simple. "SEARCH/FIND" is the keyword to this game. Haha! The other one, I dunoe...I will ask my friends then I can update about it!(:
After they finish everything, we had barbeque. We barbequed hotdogs, balls like sotong balls and prawn ball. Haha. Then there's chicken also. I ate the hotdogs only. After that, my friend was like throwing water to her friend! Haha!
Finally! We had the cake and all! Farah brought/made cupcakes! It's nice! Thanks Farah!(: Ok, then Kak Nabilah and Kak Yusfarhain said a "speech" like, thanking the Sec 4s for all that they have done. Lastly! They cut the cake!(:
Then they played with sparkles! But sadly, I have to go home because it was quite late already. So me and Nurin took bus #9 to go to Bedok Interchange.