<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Thursday, November 13, 2008
Yes! Finally I just remembered that I shall put the PING PATZ cheerS so that I would not firget them! ;D

OUR NAME IS PING PATZ
Our name is PING PATZ,
We ain't no bratz,
And when we shake it,
We will make it!
(make what..?)
Make it to the TOP!!!

HEY PING PATZ
Hey PING PATZ you're so fun,
You're so fun
You blow my mind,
Hey PING PATZ,
Hey PING PATZ!

PING PATZ aha aha!
That's the way,
aha aha,
We'll PONG IT,
aha aha,
We're PING PATZ,
aha aha,
We will rock it,
aha aha,
ahaaaaa.........

PING PATZ PING PATZ IS THE BEST
PING PATZ PING PATZ is the best,
We will always be above the rest,
Like an eagle soar,
Hear the mighty PING PATZ roar,
PING PATZ PING PATZ is the best,
We will always beat the rest........