<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Geesh! School is re-opening really soon! Geesh! I haven't even enjoyed my holidays fully! Geesh! But at least, I have a very good news for myself! I declare that I have finished my homework! Yay! So now, I have to plan of what to buy! Hmm...I've gone shopping with my cousins twice already. On Friday, 12 Dec and Monday, 15 Dec. Hmpf! I want to go again! Actually, I just love going out. (= Geesh! Now, i have to start preparing for school next year! Geesh! So, I have to buy a new school bag and maybe a new wallet! Yays! But! I don't know what school bag to buy! Geesh! And the school bag that I want right, it's at The Heeren Shops @ Orchard. Geesh! It's far! Geesh! Haiz! SO, I have to decide to buy it at White Sands or at Orchard. But then right, the one at White Sands is not the real shop! I mean it's just a normal shop that sells bags. ARGH! I don't know how to explain it! Geesh! Nvm. But the Orchard one is the real Billabong store! Yeah, so the new arrivals and stuff must be there! Hmm,,,I thought of asking my cousins out on maybe next Wednesday? I am still thinking about it.

Okok, Haha! I pity those who are reading my blog. Their minds will be filled with "GEESH"! Haha!

#Sabrina#