<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Whee! PORRIDGE, I love you! ;D
Haha, porridge is now my best friend, yes, besides Weiting and so on!
Alright, I am now energized to do anything!
Haha, sorry if I was ignoring anyone in school just now because I was kind of sick(but no, I wasnt running a fever)!(:

So, basically, in school, time never felt like eternity like it used to be! Hoho! It felt like I attended school for 2 hours only! Heh heh!

1)We learnt how to make a Rabbit using angel clay and the teacher claimed that it was as light as feather but apparently, the clay is a little heavier than feather! Hoho! Wrong fact! Oh, btw, I dont like the smell of the clay!

2)Treasure our island(A video named "Planet Earth"). It was a documentary show, presenting nature. I mean like what's happening in the caves, glow worms and bats! Haha, I wasnt really listening(oops!) since the video shown was of poor quality(no, its just 2I's screen). Instead, me, weiting and raykal watched anime! Hah, nah, I am not a fan of anime but at least, watching anime is more interesting than watching that documentary.

3)Recess! I got nothing to buy so I ate a piece of prata. Guess what? I took half and hour to finish it. Oh pro. Hey! Don't blame me, I wasn't feeling so well just now!;P

4)Sexuality talk. Oh haha! Let's not talk about this!

5)Subject Combination Talk. The teachers explained to us more about the combinations.

HOME!