<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, October 19, 2009
Haha! Ion is so big! But at least it is filled with shops, unlike Iluma which is oh-so-empty. Oh there's Artbox there but apparently, I am in no mood to purchase any books. Yucks, exams are over, please, rest time! Oh, there's this long long long escalator. Haha, but it's not as long as the one at Orchard Central. So basically, after touring the whole oh-so-huge shopping mall, we headed to Swensen's! Haha! Yay!

Then, we went to Far East. It's okay, quite similar to Bugis. I bought eiffel tower keychain! HOHO! And and and, my S earrings! haha, now I have 3 asses! Hahahha!

Finally, went to Plaza Singapura to go and buy guitar strings for Jing Wen. No, she bought herself. I went to accompany only. We didn't really tour the mall because, I went there on Thursday.

**Sabrina has the urge to watch a movie!**