Good Morning! Hoho, there ain't any school today, reason being there's marking day today. Whee! Apparently, I thought it would be fun to go out with Regina to Bugis but I am not feeling well. Yes, thanks to the "shopping trip" yesterday. Currently, my body is aching and this is not good!
Ok, school starts tomorrow but I don't know what are the activities planned for us. Grr, I'd rather stay in class and play cards! I think tomorrow we will be roaming around the whole school, doing different things. Haiz.
I still insist on watching (500) Days of Summer this week! Oh and and sisters keepers(Teo said that it is nice!). Okay, perhaps, I could go and watch TOMORROW!;)
Oh no, my stomach is grumbling! Heh heh, I shall go and eat my breakfast now!
Oh yeah, no one's online! BOO! I just remembered that today is a school day! ;P