WHEE! Exams are so over so now...I AM BORED! Awesome much! I have had enough of facebook, seriously! Okay, I kept on telling myself, "Tmr, going out"! ION! FAR EAST! Oh, I have the urge to watch movieS! Haha! Examples are (500) Days of Summer and erh, go check it our yourself at the website.
I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is overYes, Love Drunk is nice!;D
Alright. So, tmr, the plan is to go to ION Orchard, Far East and then I don't know. The problem is, apparently, I just can't seem to note down what I want to buy. There's nothing that I want to buy. That's the problem if you bought the things way before others. Now I got nothing to buy. Haha, it's okay. Tomorrow I shall grab whatever that comes my way! HOHO! Ah, I can't wait to replenish(haha) my supplies for school next year! HOHO!;)
Alright(again!). I think I have to make a list of the people I want/must go out with!
1)WeiTing!
2)Charlene!
3)Celest!
4)