TSK TSK TSK! My throat was very painful on monday night! Grr! Hehs, make that an excuse for not studying maths! haha! Oh then you know yesterday, I took my temperature at home(haha, just being random) then my temperature was 37.4?! Then the next time was 37.5 then 37.6! arh! the trigger temperature! Oh! Then I slept. Rest la! So when I woke up, it was 37. 5, then 37.4, then 37.3. Whoops! Luckily! Yeah so my temperature today was 36.9? Yeah. tsk! not as hot as yesterday! haha!
Oh, had art today. We did the printmaking. Hehs! I drew the Eiffel Tower! Yay! It wasn't as nice as the real one! DUH! I can't draw well! Hehe!
Oh yeah! After school, I went to Tampines Mall with my mum. I don't know what she wanted to buy also! So, I decided to collect my Golden Village membership card since I was there that time. Haha! Let me tell you, the card is cute! Haha! It's the picture of a popcorn! Yeah yeah! You should see it for yourself!
BE YOURSELF DAY! Hmm, I don't know what to wear though! Tsk, maybe I'm buying clothes, maybe not. Depends if anybody wants to go out with me to buy together. Ahh, talk about it next time(:
Oh yeah, I am super bored that I took the facebook quizzes. Eh it's so lame la please! Haha! But I was quite shocked when they guessed correctly the number that I am thinking of! haha!
Ok, goodbye!(: