YMC started like 2.30pm. Okay, so I met Rab @ Tiong Bahru control station. Then me, Rab and Liyana went to the building. At first we don't know where Block A was. Luckily, I WAS SMART enough to go to the place. (^<^) Then blah blah blah.
Okay, then we went inside the room and we also had to take a piece of paper. We had to draw what an ideal society looks like. I seriously got no idea about what to draw, so I just drew 4 friends, holding hands. RACIAL HARMONY. Haha!
OKay, then we had a presentation but my group did not present so, there's nothing to talk about.
Next was refreshments! Yumm! I took a sandwich, a chocolate eclair and a PIZZA.
The sandwich was a normal sandwich. >.<
BUT the chocolate eclair was SUPERB! I <333 it! It was so nice! There is chocolate outside and there is CUSTARD(my favourite food) inside!
PIZZA was delicious! =P It was NICE!! Yummy!
I wanted to take more of the food but there's no more except for the sandwich. ='( NVM!
Kay, then we went back to the room and went down AGAIN to play this one game. We had to SQUAT down, close our eyes and ears. SO tiring!!!!!! OMG! I cannot
squat it man! Haha! Then here are the rules: If you feel
1 tap, REPEAT THE INSTRUCTIONS
2 taps, OPEN YOUR EYES
3 taps, STAND UP
4 taps, MOVE AROUND
OH man! I dunoe how many times I got 1 tap man! So tiring! My legs are aching already!!! Argh!
Finally I could stand! Haiz! I am soo poor thing! Kay, then went back to the room.
And did a agree and disagree thing.
I saw Kak Aliah was like waiting outside for us already.
Me, Rab, Khairunisa and Kak Aliah went to the MRT station together. =D
HOME SWEET HOME!
Au revoir!