<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Today, I attended the 'Guides Cultural Meeting'(I don't know what it's called =X)
Kay, I was abit late. I think by 1 min. Hehe....

When I was reaching the school gate, I saw (as usual) Rabiatul. Haiz, that girl ah! I want to reach school, she also want to reach at the same time also...Hehe. Then, we don't know where we are supposed to go and that Rabiatul said that we have to go to the canteen. Then, when we were about to go to the canteen, I turned around and saw the other guides. Luckily we didn't go to the canteen(thanks alot! Rab = ).

Okay, then one of the senior asked us to try out the games. There is chapteh, spinning top(gasing), card games(Happy Family & DONKEY) and kuti. When I tried the spinning top(gasing), I can't even make it spin. Wth. Then i tried chapteh. I cannot!!! Wth. So, I was assigned the card games. Haha! So fun! XD

Tmr, I must go to Henderson Sec. for the cheese and yoghurt making. Must bring $6. Oh man! The place is at REDHILL, and the MRT train take like 26 mins to go there. Haiz...must leave house VERY early. Nvm.

OKay, tmr, I will post again about the CHEESE AND YOGHURT MAKING thing. Yummmmy!

Au revoir!