<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, October 31, 2008
Today, we went to Siglap Secondary for the Guides activities. There were only like 12 people boarding the spacious bus. I mean it's the normal-sized bus but if only 12 people board the bus, it will look VERY spacious. And empty too.

When we reached Siglap Secondary, we had to proceed to the theatrerette(I don't know how to spell). And there were also guides from Siglap Secondary and Chai Chee Secondary. At first, we learnt vietnamese**winks to Rab(*>*)**. We learnt how to speak basic vietnamese and we were taught by Hai Yen. Then we had to make 3 new friends from other schools. I made friends with Joysen??, Kimberly, Siti, ??,??. I forgot some of their names!!

After that, Joysen and ?? taught us how to draw Mangga?? or anime. It was COOL! I don't know that I got the talent to draw the cartoons in the anime. XD I drew 2 cartoons, a guy and a girl. Then we had to make a card for the guides from other schools. Since I got no one to give the card to, I gave Celest and I got her a card from her. Oh yeah! I forgot to say that we had to write in vietnamese on the card. I mixed vietnamese and english. Hah! I REALISED THAT IT IS EASIER TO WRITE IN FRENCH! Haiz! I miss french!!! Omg!

Then, it was the time we played games organised by Cedar Guides! =D
There were chapteh, gasing, five stones, Donkey and Happy Family. Since I got nothing to do, I just help out. Then, me and Charlene went outside to play chapteh. I cannot kick it twice. Only once. ='( Once, I kicked it..........and.............IT FLEW OUTSIDE!!! omg! I panicked. Luckily i dropped on the staircase. Phew. Me and Charlene took the lift down and I pressed 1 & 2 because I don't know what level is the staircase. It was actually on the 2nd level. Then I went on the lift and it went to the 1st level. Haiz. Then Charlene tried to kick the chapteh in the lift but couldn't. Haha..then Charlene look up to know which storey we were in. WE JUST REALISED THAT IT'S STILL THE 1ST STOREY! BECAUSE WE FORGOT TO PRESS THE 3RD LEVEL!!!! Haha! That was soo funny! We laughed and laughed non-stop.

Then, I went in the theaterette and I saw the Chai Chee girls' playing with the cards. I sat next to Celest. Then, suddenly, I heard a sound. I think it was the sound when the cards are torn. OMG! I didn't see it! Oh man! When I look, it was already torn.

Then, we went back to school and I realised that it's at 1pm. I thought that there's camp patrol meeting today but there's none and I DIDN'T BRING MY CLASS JERSEY because I thought that i cannot go for the class outing. If I knew that the meeting was cancelled, I would have brought my class jersey!!! So, I cannot go. Oh man! ='( Then I hadn't had my breakfast so we ate at the shop opposite our school. I ate cheese prata **winks to Rab again!**. It was yummy. While we were eating, that Rab kept on talking about ___. Oh man! I couldn't stand it! My ears are going to burst anytime!!! Then we were discussing about the scenario, What if.... Haha!! So funny! After we left the shop, bus #26 passed by! THANKS ALOT RAB!!! Then, I had to wait for another bus. Haiz!!!! Okay, I was REALLY VERY SAD BECAUSE I CANNOT GO FOR THE CLASS OUTING TODAY. hmpf! I think I want to go for the class outing which Rachel Loke said. It would be at BISHAN!!! Haha!


Au revoir et tam biet(bye in vietnamese)! (^.^)