I AM SOO TIRED TODAY!
Today, there's cheese & yoghurt making @ Henderson Secondary School. It's located somewhere in redhill( SO FAR). When I reached Redhill MRT station, NOBODY was there! I reached there like SUPER early. I was trying to sms Rab to know where she is. And she said that she is like 2 stations away from redhill. Okay. So, I just waited. Then I saw two sec. 2s. Then, they went missing. I don't know where did they go. Then, I just waited for Rab. Instead, Charlene and Wan Ting came. Then.....that Rab came. Haiyoh! Nevermind. Then Nithya and Belinda came. Before that, a sec. 2 also came.
Then when everybody came, we took bus #145. Blah...blah..blah. Then a teacher in Henderson told us about colons, organic, yoghurt and cheese. Then another teacher from Henderson taught us how to make cheese and yoghurt. Although there's no hands-on session, I learnt something. But it would be more fun if there's hands-on session. Nevermind.
We were given "Apple Cider"(or sth). It doesn't smell nice but the taste was
okay. And we were also given some yoghurt with slices of banana in it. Okay, it was
quite nice. I don't like yoghurt though. Then they gave us biscuits with cottage cheese spread. It was
okay too!
Then, rushed back to school. And went to SKP to buy things for camp which we must standardize.
Kay, I shall stop typing here. **Tired**
Au revoir! ^^