<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, February 1, 2010
Its Monday! Hoho! Tersk, 4 more days to go till the weekends. Tersk. Haha.

Yay! I have completed my french hmwk. Oh yea. Coz I got no hmwk today. Hoho!;D

Hmm, oh yes! I was very angry kay. You know I will miss 1 hr of guides every week! GRRRR!;/ Horrible lah! Horrible! Coz I got some competition then must practice then got coach/trainer then its on every friday then...SO, i will miss guides for 1 hr! ARGH. I tried to say like oh, I am not impt, haha, hoping that i could go for guides but...failed. omg, loser kay.
Nvm.

Oh! I like The Saltwater room. Haha, the song is so nice. But kinda slow. Haha.
Chorus:
Girl: (Time together is just never quite enough)
Boy: When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
Girl: (What will it take to make or break this hint of love?)
Both: We need time, only time
Girl: (When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?)
Boy: If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone
Girl: (So tell me darling do you wish we’d fall in love?)
Both: All the time, all the time.
(: Haha, i like the chorus only actually! HOHO

HINT HINT! Haha!
!