<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Went to Royal Sporting house with sissy!;D Haha! So funneh i tell you! You know we went to the factory outlet. Yeah, so we expected some big big royal sporting house. But..it turned out that it was smalll! Heh, smaller than we had expected! Lousy luh(:

Had P.E just now too! Oh we learnt knots and lashings! Haha, I felt pro coz I knew how to do those knots. Hoho! Imma guide!;D

Oh yay! There's guides tmr! Hoho!

Coloured the shirt!;D Haha, tmr I'll post the picture here(:

Oh yeh! You know I slept for like 5 hours?! Loser me. I woke up at like 10pm. Lousy! Haha!