Yes, I love to annoy my friends kay, seriously! Haha, so funneh! Its like I love to see their facial expression when I annoy them! Haha, I annoyed Charlene! Haha! Mission accomplished! Haha!;D YAY!
Then during recess, me and Claudia ignored her! HAHAHA!
Oh yeah, the best part was.....
Me: Eh eh, she's there, let's take picture!
Claudia: Okok! HAHAH.
*****We approached Teo....******
Me: Charlene! Can you take picture FOR us?
Charlene: * PRICELESS LOOK ON HER FACE*
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Omg, i just love seeing that priceless look on her face okay! So funny! HAAHAHAHAH!
Its so fun to annoy her for the WHOLE DAY! ;D
Oh yeah, another thing. Footdrills was so funny! HAHAHAHA! Charlene was the timer for one part then she was like "Lep, lep, lep right(in that normal speed) then suddenly, we ke belakang pusing(turn around), she went like, leeeppp.....lepppp....lepppp....right......(in that slow motion)" OHMYGOODNESS, then the row infront of me was like taking a stroll in the park! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! OH yeah, embarassing okay! I was the timer then they said ke belakang pusing(turn around), I said CHECK 1 CHECK 1! Hah, it was supposed to be 1 check 1! But i wanted to say the timing for check TLV! HAHAHAH! Eh, teo was laughing okay. You horrible person!;D Oh yeah, my other friends were so funneh! Thanjit! HAHAHAH!
Oh yeah, and since when is my name Sabridonkey?! CHARLENE TEO SI MIN! You're gonna get it from me okay! My senior lah, made fun of my name! Horrible! Haha, i called teo, CharMONKEY!
Heh heh!
"I remember what you wore on the first day..."-Charlene teo.
Me: OHMYGOODNESS! YOU KNOW THAT SONG!*jumps up and down like some mad woman*
:D