Hoho! Haha! I am so excited!(to go for my honeymoon!)
This is gonna be so fun man! With Xin Yu! Hahahah! Hilarious much! Right! now she's my new roommate! Hoho! ;D I am so going to laugh the whole day! She is oh-so-funny! HAHAH!
Right! Oh! FYI, I am going for my honeymoon in Thailand! Chiang Mai to be exact! Its going to be cool there. Very good! 5 days! Haha, tersk. So short!):
Ah, nvm. I shall buy many things there since we are shopping at the night market! Hoho!
But I still want the mall! ;P
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention about the new cedar campus! Its humongous! I like the foyer;D
Hmm, the classrooms are bigger. The school hall is air-conditioned! Gosh! Nice man! Erh....oh there are new sports halls. If I am not wrong ;X
Oh! But the thing I dont like about the new school is that it is so deep inside! Grr! So annoying! Early in the morning must walk past all those terrace houses. Dogs, once they barked at me, I am so going to faint, especially in the morning! Hello! You are so sleepy then suddenly a dog came barking at you! Haha! Nice morning call! Hmm, i still think that the place is dangerous. I mean, you walk alone then must walk very far. GRR!): Oh! You know I have to take 3 buses to school. Hah! But then going home it's only ONE bus. Haha! Doesnt make sense but yeah. Oh! I still have to explore the place and find more shortcuts. Heh heh;P
YEAH! I havent do my homework! Dead! Dead! Really! I havent even touched it! Argh, so annoying:C
Right, after my honeymoon, I got camp! Oh! I think it's going to be very fun because the activities are islandwide! ;D Weehee!
Ahh! So many things in mind! ;/